.BANK Domain Registration
To order your .bank domain name, enter your domain into the box below, click the "Order" button and then follow the on screen prompts
.BANK Domain Information
All .bank domain registrations include free DNS management tools and redirection services to ensure you can maximize your usage.
Your dream .com domain name is probably long gone. Thankfully .bank domains have opened up a whole new world of possibilities.
Register your own .bank domain name today!
.BANK Standard Registration Terms and Pricing
* The .bank Registry fTLD, has contracted with Symantec to ensure that registrations are made only to organizations that meet the eligibility requirements. The verification is performed at the time of the initial registration and at each renewal or every two years, whichever comes first. Please note the Verification fee is non-refundable.
** Non-standard domains have non-uniform registration and renewal pricing.
What is .BANK?
.BANK is a trusted, verified, more secure and easily identifiable location on the Internet for the global banking community (i.e., banks, savings associations,
trade associations, select service providers and government regulators).
.BANK is a new domain where organizations can enhance their online presence and communicate with customers, banks and regulators.
.BANK was developed by the global banking community to serve and protect banks and will operate with enhanced security requirements that exceed those of most existing and new gTLDs.
Why should I register a .BANK domain?
.BANK is where financial services of the future will take place. If your organization is looking for a new, better and more innovative way to connect with customers,
banks and regulators, .BANK can be that channel.
As a solution custom built for banks by banks and others in the financial services community, .BANK is unlike any other domain available to date. A .BANK domain signifies that your organization has been verified as legitimate and is committed to implementing security requirements that go beyond existing standards.
For more information on the enhanced security of a .BANK domain, please visit www.register.bank/enhanced-security.
fTLD, the operator of .BANK, will provide information to organizations to help guide their adoption of the new domain, whether .BANK replaces or is used alongside an existing domain, as well as how to communicate the change to customers. Some organizations may use the new address as a channel to communicate with customers, banks and regulators. How to take advantage of the benefits of .BANK is up to you.
Is my BANK eligible?
All chartered and supervised banks and savings association are eligible to register domains in .BANK.
Most banks can register their domains starting on June 24, 2015. Banks with trademarks registered in ICANN's Trademark Clearinghouse are eligible to register .BANK domains starting on May 18, 2015, during the 30-day Sunrise period. For complete details of the registration periods, please see the timeline at www.register.bank/timeline.
All domains will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Where can I get more information?
Please visit www.register.bank for more information and to sign up to receive updates.
.Bank Eligibility Registration Requirements
Qualified registrants are for-profit and not-for profit business or organizations such as:
- State, regional and provincial banks that are chartered and supervised by a government regulatory authority;
- Savings associations that are charted and supervised by a government regulatory authority;
- National banks that are chartered and supervised by a government regulatory authority;
- Associations whose members are primarily comprised of entities identified above in 1,2 or 3.
- Groups of associations whose members are primarily comprised of associations identified above in 4.
- Service providers that are principally owned by or predominantly supporting regulated entities identified above in 1, 2 or 3. (if approved by the Registry Operator Board); and
- Government regulators of chartered and supervised banks or savings associations or organizations whose members are primarily comprised of such government regulators (if approved by the Registry Operator Board).
The chosen domain name must:
- correspond to a trademark, trade name or service mark of the business or organization;
- not be a Reserved Name; and
- not be likely to deceive or cause material detriment to a significant portion of the banking, insurance and/or financial services communities, its customers or Internet users.
Additional information on eligibility, Registrant Obligations, naming requirements and verification process can be found Registry Operator's website at https://www.ftld.com/WP/policies/
.bank Availability Information
Although we make every effort to ensure our availability checker is accurate, there is a possibility that we may show reserved/premium domains
as available due to the early stage of roll out for this domain.
If you submit an order for a domain that is later identified as reserved then we will unfortunately be unable to complete the registration and you will be provided a full refund.
If you submit an order for a domain that is later identified as premium then you will have two options available to you:
- Pay the additional premium rate to secure your domain
- Receive a refund, in which case even fees stated as "non-refundable" will be refunded.
We thank you for your understanding during this exciting transformative stage of the domain industry.
|Registration Time:||5 Day(s)|
|Minimum Registration Term:*||1 Year(s)|
* Price can vary if the registry operator has classified your desired domain name as a premium name, which incurs a variable higher price than what's shown above.
|gTLD Operator:||fTLD Registry Services, LLC|
|General Availability Date:||06/24/2015|
|General Availability Requirements:||Only verified members of the global banking community are eligible to register .bank domain names. Documentary evidence of an applicants status may be requested before we can complete a registration request.|
.BANK Bulk Domain Registration
gTLD Background Information